Friday, April 4, 2008

First Blog


Hi, my name is Sasha and I am a 7 1/2 y/o Great Dane Fawn. I have a foster brother, Max, who is a 4 1/2 y/o Blue Meryle Dane, although he acts more like a puppy. My mommy and dad adopted me just before Christmas of 2006.


This is my first blog. My mommy has been reading all the other blogs and finally allowed me to have one for myself. Hopefully, she will give me plenty of writing time, because I think it is going to be a slow process with my big ole paws!


Yesterday, Daddy got home late, and mommy had to leave early, so we didnt get to walk as a pack at first. Mommy took me for a walk alone. Since she usually walks that big ole dumb puppy, Max, all the time, I felt pretty special. As we walked away from the house, Max kept hollering at me "hey, who do you think you are?", so I made sure I pranced right next to mommy and looked so good.


When mommy left, she told Max, Daddy would take him out when he got home. To my surprise, Daddy didnt get mommies note that I had already gone for a walk. So I got to go again with Daddy and Max. Dumb Max acted up a few times, but Daddy put him in his place. Of course, I pranced and looked like the princess I am, as usual.


This morning we got a special treat and walked as a pack. Usually, mommy takes Max first. While I give her the saddest eyes I can, it never convinces her to take me. Then Daddy takes me later. Wow, something special must be around the corner, for us to get to all walk together in the morning. Although, Mommy seemed grumpy, Daddy didnt notice. He can be such a puppy sometimes too.


I sure hope Daddy gives us our big bones to chew on, while he is at work today.


Come back soon for an update. Sasha the Princess

4 comments:

Zinger said...

welcome to the blogsphere Sasha. i'm glad you joined! i hope you let Max blog too. It sounds like you love the walkies - i got to do a bunny 500 last night and Big Dumb Puppy didn't even bug me!

meemsnyc said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Archi told us about you cute Great Danes!!

Gabrielle said...

OMG ~ I love your "fur" children. {Cesar would just die if he heard me say that.} Tell me what Danes are like. My husband would like our next dog to be a Great Dane. Thanks for visiting my blog. I can't wait to develop the photo of Jossee riding the snowmobile with my husband!!!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

Big welcome from Chelsea & I...I often think that down the track i will get another Dane, but walking them both by myself at one time would take some juggling