Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WHAT IS IT?

Mommy has been obsessed with this funny looking thing lately. We dont know what it is, but it makes a nice humming sound that lulls us to sleep.

When she goes into the off limits room to make the machine hummmm, I go into alert mode to make sure the lair is safe. But instead of my barks alerting her, she makes me go into the off limits room with her and lay down behind her. And even worse, she lets that dumb pup sit just outside the door so he can see me on restriction. How humiliating!

I hope this thing doesnt distract her from our migrations. I will have to keep a close eye on it.

1 comment:

Dexter said...

Momma says white rice and boiled skinless chicken is good to cure the diaries. But I warn you, it leaves you feeling a bit hungry.

Slobbers,
Mango