Thursday, December 18, 2008

TAGGED!

Mommy said we got tagged so she had to take over the computer today. So I am going back to take a nap. BARK!

Waldo and Gus tagged us. They said the tag is to go to your computer archives and then go to the 6th folder and pick the 6th picture and then post it along with the story behind it. Here's the 6th pic in our 6th folder:

I didnt think I would ever post this picture ANYWHERE. But the story IS cute. My hubby and I got to escape for a few days and headed to Laughlin, to try out some Wave Runners (as he had never been on one). My bible study girls encouraged me to do something "spontaneous" with him. I joked about dancing on the side of the rode with him, and they challenged me to surprise him with this idea. The silly part, even after 6 years of marriage, I felt like a nervous silly girl, even thinking about doing this, and trying to plan the perfect "pull over" spot on the long drive. Finally in mid conversation, I told him "Pull over!". He thought I had lost it or something was wrong. I turned up the stereo real loud (disco was playing and he REALLY thought I was losing it now!) and told him to get out with me, then he figured it out and was happy to join me in a silly dance on the side of the road. After I explained what the story was, he let me get the camera on the hood of the truck to take a picture for "proof" to take back to the study girls. We got a good laugh, and ironically, just 10 minutes before, he had mentioned we dont "laugh" enough together. I hope this helped.


Now back to the regularly scheduled program... BARK! Not to be outdone by mommy's cute picture, I had to flash my belly to daddy and it got me all kinds of attention. This is one of my favorites! Belly rubs!Dumb Max still doesnt get it. BARK!


4 comments:

Allison Walton said...

That is such a sweet story!!!

Sasha, you want to come and teach Waldo how to do that? You and Gus are the same--love belly rubs. But Waldo just likes to lean.

Amber and Nala said...

That's a great story! :)

Amber & Nala

HawaiianDane said...

I think it is a GREAT picture along with a GREAT story!! Cool idea!

Dexter said...

First I have to get over my astonishment that there was a photo in there that did not have Sasha princess in it (I am going to let your mom off the hook because maybe it was pre-Sasha?). That said, perhaps it was best you weren't around. I mean, what silly peoples you have. Disco? Everybody knows some good hip-hop is what works for roadside dancing :-)

Momma says its important to laugh together with your other peoples. She has been with the Master for 20 years (that's like, forever).

Slobbers,
Mango