Sunday, March 15, 2009

MOMMY MONDAY

Praise the Lord... Max is back to normal. Being his usual goofy spaz self. As soon as he came to, I was hit hard with the flu/cold/ sniffles... whatever it may be, so they have not been on their walkies for 4 days. Dad promised to take them out tomorrow to give me an extra day to rest. I have been in bed since Friday night, with the exception of a few commitments I had to take care of over the weekend. I finally crawled out of bed tonite to scrounge up a few crackers and butter, so I guess that means I am on the upswing... not tired, but hungry-- HAH!!

Sasha has been very good during this whole routine upset. While Max was down, she stayed calm and didnt try to rough house with him at all. And she didnt snap at him either, which she sometimes does when he yelps or shows weakness. As soon as she started to roughhouse with him, we could tell he was back to himself again. Amazing how dogs know just what to do sometimes. While I was in bed, they both came and gave me nose snugglies. That can always put a smile on my face!

I miss my walkies, hopefully I will be back to them on Tuesday morning!
Sasha & Max's mommy-- Mindy Lu

7 comments:

meemsnyc said...

That is so great that Max is back to normal! Sorry to hear about the flu / cold. I've been awfully sick too, must be the change in weather.

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor you! How awful to be sick for so long! I think Sasha and Max are amazing to be so good with no walkies for 4 days...I think I would drive my humans nuts if I didn't go walking for 4 days!! :-)

Hope you're feeling better soon -

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane

The PR Gang said...

Glad to hear that everyone is on the mend. We're with Honey, we'd be nuts without walkies for long. You're really good doggies!

Amber and Nala said...

Glad Max is feeling better and Sasha deserves some treats for being such a sweetie of a big sister! ;)

Kisses,
Nala

Dexter said...

So it remains a mystery. At least Max is feeling better. Whose turn will it be next to get sickies?

Slobbers,
Mango

Jans Funny Farm said...

Glad Max and your mom are doing better. We hope Mango's question was rhetorical and none of you are planning to get sick next.

Allison Walton said...

We are glad that Max is okay!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo