Saturday, March 28, 2009

WHAT A BOY HAS TO DO!

The other night, mom & dad had lots of hoomans in our lair. They put us away in our safe places, cause they said we were so big, we may scare the new hoomans. We just went to sleep until they came and got us. But when we came out, the furniture had been moved around, and my bed was hidden behind something. After dad fed us, I wanted to go to my bed to meditate. So I just squeezed between the furniture and layed down on my bed. Mom thought it was just "adorable" how I squeezed into the small space to go to sleepeez. Of course she had to pull out that dumb flashy thing to show everyone.

Today mom is working in her "off limits" space, but if I come back slow enough, with my head down and quiet, she will let me stay there for a little bit. This time she was working with some sticky papers. When I put my head on her lap for a pet, this is what I got instead.
But hey, if it gets some more lovins, I will do anything! Even tolerate stickies on my face!
PAW! Max the Dude!



4 comments:

Allison Walton said...

Hey Max! Mommee likes to stick things on our heads, too! At Christmas she got this label-maker thingie and put "Dog" on our noses. Like we could forget!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Amber and Nala said...

Way to squeeze into your bed space! You look very comfy!

Nala

Allison Walton said...

Hey guys! We left sumthing fur woo on arr blog!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Aw Max, you are so cute!!

It's amazing what small spaces us Danes can squeeze into, isn't it?

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane