Sunday, April 5, 2009

ALL DRESSED UP

Last night mommy and daddy got all dressed up. They said they were going dancing. Everytime mommy came into the room, Max would stand up. Mommy said he was being really polite. I thought Daddy was really handsome. Mommy agreed with me and pulled out the flashy thing again. I could not stop looking at daddy.
Later when they came home, they put on the noise from the black box and daddy would hug mommy and they would walk around the room hugging. I thought maybe daddy was hurting mommy, so I kept barking at him to stop, until mommy told me to go lay down. Then Max got up and kept following them. When they told him to go lay down, he came over to me and whispered in my ears. Then we both got up, and I tried to hug him and walk with him, but he didnt like it so much. So we finally layed down and watched mommy and daddy keep walking around the room. We have never seen that before, but the Princess approves, as long as daddy wasnt hurting mommy.
BARK! Sasha the Princess

5 comments:

Dexter said...

That is a really confusing post. I am not sure what your mommy and daddy were doing. My guess is that they did not appreciate your slobbers when they were wearing those fancy clothes.

I hope you figure things out.

Slobbers,
Mango

Allison Walton said...

We iz not sure wat yur mommee and daddee wur dooing, but arr mommee wuz saying "how romantic", so it must be okay.

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Amber and Nala said...

Your Mommy and daddy are lookin' pretty snazzy! It's good for the humans to have a little romance time. It can be hard to find with a doggie always nearby. ;)

Kisses,
Nala

meemsnyc said...

How nice to get dressed up and go dancing!!

Anonymous said...

Aw, your humans look so pretty, Sasha! Was it a special day for them to go dancing?

My humans do that huggy thing too sometimes with the strange music noise...I try to join in by pushing my head between them but they just ignore me! Sometimes, Hsin-Yi does the huggy thing around teh room by herself!! She only does this when certain music noises come on and she really likes them...humans are weird, aren't they??

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane