Tuesday, April 7, 2009

DIGGING!

Today daddy caught Max trying to dig a hole to bury his bone again. In one of mommy's new gardens. Lucky max, it was daddy that caught him, and not mommy.

Then mommy came home and started digging too. But intead of burying a bone, she was burying green things.
Mommy said it is a garden and they are her snacks for later. Silly mommy, she left them showing. Now another doggie or hooman will see it and take it. I think we need to teach mommy how to bury her stuff, so it is hidden away for later snacks.

4 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Yes, Mommies clearly do not know how to bury things!! But if she planted tomatoes you can knock them off the vine when they are ripe and eat them!!! ;) Just stay away from the onions...they are BAD for us doggies. :)

Kisses,
Nala

Dexter said...

Mommi needs instructions on how to bury foodables. Not only could they get stolen, but they will not ferment properly sticking out like that.

Slobbers,
Mango

HawaiianDane said...

uh oh - bad Max! Higgins like to dig at a tree stump. Thank goodness not the flower bed!!

KC said...

Princeton sez:

My human takes me to a dog park where there are funny little animals living underground called "gophers." My dog-friends and I love to dig into gopher holes. I stick my big nose down into the dirt and sniff like a vacuum cleaner, then dig some more.