Tuesday, December 1, 2009

ROAD TRIP- Continued

BARK! We were back on the road again. It was a long long drive. I got pretty tired trying to watch it all. Mommy had daddy pull over a couple times so I could get some sniffies in. But the biggest surprise was when we got to where we were going. Mommy exlaimed loudly after daddy shut the door. "Sasha is a special guest!" See what they left for me? I was too busy sniffing the perimeter to make sure everything was ok. So mommy said I could eat later. I knew I was going to like this other lair to sleep at. Mommy said it is called the Vik door in.

Then we all jumped into the machine again and went for a short ride. They left me to sleep in the machine for a little bit alone, then came and got me and we walked around. Lots of people wanted to say hi to me, but each time, mommy would run into a store, so I had to keep an eye on her to make sure she was safe. Mommy actually gave some stranger the flashy to flash at us. It was pretty cold out there.
But the BEST treat of all, was when mommy said I could get up on the pack leaders bed. Oh, it felt so good. I snuggled up between mommy and daddy and made all kinds of noises to let them know how happy I was. This is a fun trip!

BARK! Sasha the Princess!



2 comments:

Moose said...

Wow you are a princess! Your own special welcome basket and sleeping in the big bed. What a pawesome trip this is turning out to be! I am impressed you slept in the car- I have never left Moose in the car for that long because it is usually hot here and even when it is cool, the minute I go into a store he starts howling and woofeling like he is being tortured. You are such a good girl!

Dexter said...

How exciting to snuggle in the big bed. I fall asleep in the car sometimes too. It makes the time go faster.

Slobbers,
Mango