Tuesday, May 25, 2010

PLEASE... NO AUTOGRAPHS

I am excited to announce the following news...

The Princess will be famous!

I will be featured in a new book coming out about rescued Great Danes.

Yep, mommy submitted my story and I got chosen along with a lot of other rescued Danes.

Even my foster brother for a short time, Pedley, will get mentioned in the book.

I am honored to be selected and want to thank...

All my blog friends for inspiring mommy to write

Mommy and Daddy for rescuing me

And Boy Wonder and Ms. T for saving me so mommy and daddy found me

Thank you, thank you... hold the applause

BARK! Sasha the Princess



Note from mommy: What "ms humble" meant to say is that we are excited to be picked among so many other rescued dogs. Please excuse her royal "snobyness" comments. She will still be eating the same dryfood after the book comes out in June. Sales of Happy Tails will support many dog rescues. There are many to choose from if you decide to purchase a book.

4 comments:

meemsnyc said...

Ooooh Sasha! What exciting news! Congrats!

D.K. Wall said...

Congratulations. it is always great to know the famous!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Sasha - how exciting!!

Dexter said...

I hope you wear your tiara for the photo shoot.

Slobbers,
Mango