Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sleepies and Things...

The viewing deck is all done. Mommy and Daddy said it is their pry vat sank chooree. But they let me come up with them and lie next to the big water bowl. I get a better view to protect them.

Mommy got a new flashy, so I have to be on guard again. She caught me in non-action mode. For some reason mommy gets these wild urges to come love on me when I am trying to behave and get my sleepies.
 BARK! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Note from mommy: They say "Let sleeping dogs lie", but how can I resist this!

5 comments:

Dexter said...

Miss Sasha,
It is because you are so beautiful at all times and mommy wants to capture your image forever.

Slobbers,
Mango

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Love your new raised deck and large water bowl Sasha. I know what you mean about hoomans bothering you when you sleep. My dad is really into bothering me when I'm sleeping and minding my own business...mom says to leave me alone but he doesn't listen.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

Your dad did a pawsome job with the new spa! Looks like snoopervising him left you exhausted. We agree with the Mango: you're a sleeping beauty and of course your mom wants to immortalize you on film - well, on digits, these days.

Jed & Abby

Anonymous said...

My mum does that all the time, Sasha! Mums just love us!

Love your observation deck! Wish I could get my paws on it!

Slobbers,

Milka

Anonymous said...

Hiya Sasha! I just came over from Kasha's blog to say hello. You got a great outdoor area!
And my mum is the same... I mean I love cuddles and kisses but not when I'm trying to relax... You know what she says when I get all moody about it and turn away? "I buy you food so I can cuddle you whenever I want!" Hoomans...
Slobbers from Sydney - Teal'c