Friday, November 30, 2012

Saying Goodbye, Saying Hello

On our annual Monterey trip this year, we brought Sasha's ashes and said a final goodbye. This is the beach we went to each time she came with us, so it was extra special to leave another memory here.






Then we came home and picked up our new family members.
Introducing...
Sir Lancelot and 'Cinder"ella
 
We are still 2 days into our new chapter. As soon as Lancelot allows us to see the "real" him, we will allow him to introduce himself. Cinder is already a character, and quite animated with all of us. As you can tell, Lance is doing well with her antics. This is something I have dreamed and hoped for a long time, so it makes my heart pitter-patter when I see him lick her and clean her ears.

Stay tuned for updates and a new blog.
Happy belated Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Dexter said...

I am looking forward to getting to know you, super sized pal.

I hope Mango isn't showing of his lipstick to Princess Sasha over that Rainbow Bridge. I bet the two of them are running and bouncing.

Kisses,
Dexter

Unknown said...

As always your posts are beautifully sincere and poetic, and we can't wait to get to know Lancelot and Cinderella better! We have a new kitty cat too, and we love him too, although we don't clean his ears bol!
Lots of lovee, Indigo and Malach

brooke said...

OMG! That is such a cute picture! That is what I want... a kitty and a pup that will cuddle. So cute! Welcome home Lancelot and Cinder!!! Can't wait to learn more about you both!
Those first pictures make me all choked up. I love that Sasha is somewhere special to you all.

Tucker said...

Welcome Lancelot & Cinder! I is very happy to meets you and want you to know you has wonderful new pawents and new adventures on your way! However, I don't know about that kissing the kitty thing... Don't they taste yucky? My kittehs taste yucky.

woof - Tucker

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

What a lovely tribute to Sasha, I do miss her.

Congrats on the new furbabies...I was wondering if you were going to do the dane or get a wolfhound...either one would be great but glad you picked the dane. I can't wait to hear all about him and his kitty sister...did they come from the same home? What the story...inquiring minds want to know...Ok it's just me being nosey...I can't wait to hear all about your new journeys.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Dane & Denise